
Anurag Basu, the re-knowned film-maker who made films like Murder, Gangstar... have made a serial namely "Love Story"...which is being seen on air in the SAB tv every Monday to Friday @ 9pm. Every Saterday...watch its repeat telecast.
Here is the original post......
http://www.deccanherald.com/deccanherald/may62007/enter185410200755.asp
must see it...
Here is a pert of the interview of Anurag Basu...
".........Did you get away from TV four years ago as a deliberate career decision?
Yes. TV direction had become a kind of routine for me. I was not able to get out of the rut. I turned to filmmaking to do something refreshing.
You will agree that my films were far apart from the kind of work I had done for TV. I am back to TV because I have something interesting to give. Love Story is not the usual romantic stuff. It has elements of mystery as well as crime. It is great story telling. It celebrates the idea of love.
It's the story of youth with two romantic tracks. Akash and Shruti and Rohit and Ritu are the two romantic pairs in the story. It happens in the present. It goes into flashbacks as well.
There is a lot of campus drama in it. It also has older characters as guardians to make it a family soap. It is full of fun, rich in looks, stylish, and glossy. The serial has been shot in actual locations of Delhi. It is realistic.
You will not find Karan Johar kind of a college in the film. The college scenes have been shot in Delhi University’s Hindu college. People will be able to see the typical north Indian culture and values in the serial.
We are also highlighting the problems faced by our youth, problems like ragging, dirty SMSs, drugs, etc."
Sunday, May 6, 2007
New Serial on Ragging by ANURAG BASU
Posted by
Society Against Violence in Education (SAVE)
at
12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment